Monday, September 26, 2005

livin' inside a jet engine

That's what it's like today . . . I could hear the high-pitched screaming whine from half a block away, as I approached the building! It sounds just like the airplane as it's revvin' up to it's 200mph takeoff! Only, the sound doesn't go away...this monster doesn't take off and soar into the distance! It's in my head...again.

Well, to combat the bad, we did something good...yes, latkes yet again!! Rosh Hashonah is upon us, and Yom Kippur and Chanukah can't be far behind!! I am content. No new picture of latkes tonite, just look at that previous "Latkes" post...new week, same story. Yumm. This time, my apprentice, Catherine, wanted to learn. She did a bang-up job. The secret? Cast iron dutch oven. Wow....it's amazing at keeping even heat! Success looks like latkes!

No comments: