Wednesday, September 07, 2005

HEY! what's that noise?


What's that noise? Oh, that high-pitched noise, starting at 8:52am and ending the next day at 8:52 am? That's SBC's generator -- or air conditioning system -- or an antiquated torture machine placed squarely in front of the apartment patio -- and squealing all day and all night long...incessant noise...I just can't think anymore!!!

Well, I called the non-emergency police department # and was quickly visited by a policewoman who was very courteous, and informed me that the noise was not really very loud,as far as noises go. She seemed very concerned and in touch with my complaint.

A few days ago, word has it 3 uniformed staff, with clipboards,were on the property, checking out the area. So...the long arm of the law may actually grab onto this dastardly torture machine and make my world more liveable.

I'm optimistic.

1 comment:

Tosh said...

Hey! I thought you said you made a new posting. I feel as though I've been jipped.